- Benefication Equipment
- Vibrating Screen
- Vibrating Feeder
- Flotation Machine
- Impact Crusher
- Jaw Crusher
- Bucket Elevator
- Ball Mill
- Stirred Flotation
- Inflatable Mechanical Flotation Machine
- BFseries flotation machine
- JJF flotation machine
- SF Flotation Machine
- XJK flotation machine
- Inflatable Flotation
- High-efficiency Flotation Machine
- Low Consumption Flotation Machine
- Air Flotation Machine
- BS-K4 flotation machine
- Laboratory Flotation Machine
- Tel: +86-371-55902866
- Fax: +86-371-55902858
High-efficiency Flotation Machine
The Flotation Machine can be used to separate non-ferrous metals, ferrous metals, noble metals, non-metallic ores, and chemicals. It can be used in roughing, scavenging, selection or reverse flotation. In the flotation process, after being mixed with additives, some qualified minerals float to the surface of the slurry and are scraped out while other minerals remain and are thus separated.
The use and maintenance:
1. The capacity and time limit of flotation machine depends on the maintenance and keeping every main assembly works normally, every part should be examined once every 3to 4months .In the first months of works, should be examined often.
2. Only the skilled worker can examine the machine.
3. In order to change the assembly in time, should store whole set of easily destroyed assembly .The quantity and time of use depends on the fact use.
4. Only the skilled worker can operate the machine.
5. To prevent the swag, adding the oil should have the filter .When the flotation machine works, the oil cover should be sealed.
6. Before staring, should contact with other every procedures.
7. Starting order: press strobe switch, and the start button.
1.Automatic controlling device makes adjustment more convenient. 2.Large inflow capacity and low consumption. 3.Process is easily adjusted. 4.Reasonable circulation of slurry decreases coarse sand sedimentation. 5.Complete flotation circuit with air intake and slurry; no auxiliaries needed.
The impeller is rotated by the V-belt of the motor and produces negative pressure by centrifugal motion. Enough air is input to mix slurry, which in turn mixes with the additives. Minerals float to the surface of slurry and are scraped out by adjusting the flashboard height and by controlling the liquid surface.
|Model||Size of tank (mm)||Single effective volume(kg)||Effective volume(m³)||Capacity(m³/min)||Motor of main shaft||Impeller||Motor of scraper||Wind pressure of blower (kpa)|
Need advice,help or a quote?
For product information and pricing,
Or send email to us: